Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... RedBLACKgOLd: Amway- Satinique Advanced 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner

Thursday 13 February 2014

Amway- Satinique Advanced 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner

I love all Amway products. period. Be it their shampoos, conditioners, moisturizers, foot lotions, dish washing soap. I love them for mild fragrance and their consistency of the product is always light. Today I would be reviewing the sachets which I received from my cousin who is an Amway Agent ( I guess that's what they call them).

What it claims: Satinique Advanced 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner claims the following:
  • Naturally derived cleansers and light conditioners help leave hair clean and conditioned. * exclusive Ceramide infusion system restores vital proteins and ceramides, leaving hair soft and manageable and luxurious.
  • Rejuvenates, Strengthens and protects hair from further damage.

How to use: Daily or as needed. Lather, rinse and repeat if necessary.

My review: I have 2 sachets of 4 ml each. I was little skeptical using this product wondering how it works, considering we often use shampoo first and rinse and then apply conditioner and wait for 2 minutes before rinsing. Do I have to wait for 2 minutes with this product on the hair before rinsing?lets find out

I applied oil today and decided to test this product. The 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner is a silky white shampoo is mildly frangranted and and the consistency is very light like all other Amway products. I decided to use the 2 sachets shampoo conditioner as mentioned in the directions. It didn't lather well, may be because I had oil on my hair and was not sure if it removed all the oil and for a minute I thought of using my trusted TRESemme but wanted to check how much Amway could take. 

so after shampooing and drying my hair...and Voila!.. no oil on my hair and it feels squeaky clean and washing my hair done in half the time since it has both shampoo and conditioner ... so no waiting time.

Pros:
1. Effectively removed oil from my hair even with such less product 
2. The 2 in 1 concept works well in this shampoo and leaves my hair feeling soft and silky.
3. Price INR400 for 250 ml  and INR6 for 4 ml

Cons:
Just wished that the sachets had an ingredients list, it would be helpful for people to decide on the buying the bigger bottles.


Repurchasing :  will definitely give it a try if the ingredients list suits me.

Rating: 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment