Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... RedBLACKgOLd: CKone- Apricot Facial Scrub Review

Thursday 13 February 2014

CKone- Apricot Facial Scrub Review

Before this facial scrub, I only used everyuth walnut facial scrub which was awesome. I bought this in Bangalore. I needed a new one as my old one  had gotten over and need a new one to combat the dry skin on my face and was a look out for a new one. So when I checked my local supermarket across various brands. This tube immediately caught my eyes with its huge size. I already own CK one perfume which I will review later, I was surprised to see a facial scrub from them and that too in a local supermarket. I was looking for Apricot or walnut  and was so happy cause this was a walnut one. I was hesitant to purchase as  I thought it must be some dupe and would be costly and that too for such a big tube, as there were no small size available, anyways I decided to go with this and bought this. The price is super amazing for brand, quantity and quality.

What it claims: CK One Apricot Facial scrub  gently scrubs away dull surface cells to reveal clean, fresh, healthy skin. As your skin undergoes its own process of natural, dead cells and other impurities accumulate and hide your skin's freshest layer. Calvin Klein Apricot scrub quickly unclogs pores, removes blackheads and complexion dulling dead cells. Our natural fiber cleansing complex in a smooth base is gentle enough to use everyday.


How to use: Moisten face and throat and apply with wet fingertips and massage gently( carefully avoiding eyes). Rinse well and pat dry. Exceptionally clean, healthy skin is visible immediately! Try it in the shower too.

Ingredients List: Water with sambucus, walnut shell powder Glycery Sambucus, Propylene, Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Corn Meal, Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleamide DEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Emulsifying wax NF, Apricot Kemel oil, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Sage extract, Pansy Extract, Gentiam Extract, Cornflower Extract, Linden Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Ceteareth-20, PEG-100, Stearate, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methlyparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methlyisothiazolinone, Fragrance

My Review:  This face scrub comes in a large tube with a screw cap. The product is creamy and it has apricot particles. The product is Light beige in color. It has nice fragrance and a little strong compared to the other face scrub I've used (CKone effect :-).  The tube is frosty transparent, which I love because you can see the amount of product left in it.  

When I first used it ( I used it as per the directions on the pack)  my skin  felt lovely and smooth and there was slight glow. There was no dryness even after using the scrub. It did remove the dry skin on my face. I don't have blackheads so can't comment on that. Since it is creamy you don't require a lot of product and hence this scrub really last for a long time. The Apricot particles can be quite harsh for sensitive skin, but works well for me and I love the slight harshness as I feel it is working on me when i feel the particles on my hand when I scrub. Though it is mentioned that it can be used daily. I use it only once in 3 or 4 days, I wouldn't recommend using daily cause of apricot particles.

Pros:
1. Cleans my skins and removes dead skin
2. makes skin soft and supple instantly
3. Love the packaging
4. Inexpensive. Price is 175 INR for 190gms

Cons:
Availability (it wasn't available when I wanted a another one also checked a couple of stores too)

Repurchase: No, because of availability and also because I would like more options in the market.

Rating:4/5

1 comment: