Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... RedBLACKgOLd: Elemis- Pro-Collagen Hand and Nail Cream Review

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Elemis- Pro-Collagen Hand and Nail Cream Review

Until recently I used to use the regular body or face moisturizer for my hands. This is a 5ml sample tube which I got from British Airways pouch they give on the plane.

Elemis is UK's largest and most popular hair and beauty brand. Elemis Pro-Collagen Hand and Nail cream is intensely hydrating hand and nail cream containing Padina Pavonica and Malachite delivers smooth, youthful looking hands and strong nails.


Ingredients List:

My Review: The cream comes with a screw cap and a small lovely bluish color tube. The cream is said to contain Padina Pavonica, which is a brown algae found in the Atlantic and Mediterranean Sea and is known to contain anti-ageing and hyrating properties.


The cream is very light and creamy unlike any other creams I have used before. Since the product is very light, it gets easily absorbed into the hands. The cream is very very mildly fragrant and doesn't last even for 5 minutes. I love this part, since it is a hand cream I believe that the cream  should be light and there should be no fragrance at all especially when you plan on touching food immediately. The cream is non-oily and keeps the skin nourished. I haven't had any dry skin on my palms after using this. :-). 
It is just 5 ml but i am using it for about a week now both morning and night and it still has some product left.

The cream also claims to help in growing strong nails, I can't vouch for this, as I do not have any brittle nail issues touch-wood.

Pros:
1. Very Light cream and mildly fragrant
2. Gets absorbed easily.
3. Solves my dry skin problems on the palms.

Cons:
Elemis doesn't have a store in India, however they do sell online on snap deal and home 18.
Very highly priced product. 

Repurchase: No. as it is not available in india and it's super expensive.:-(
Rating: 3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment