Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... RedBLACKgOLd: February Haul- Random Essentials

Wednesday 19 February 2014

February Haul- Random Essentials

Hi lovelies,

This weekend I had an awesome time with my family. We went to Ampa mall and decided to look around. The moment we got down, we were so confused as to which way to enter the mall. This mall had a side entrance but there was some work going on and a huge traffic and the security directed us to  enter the  mall from the parking lot. Phew!! what a tiring walk.


I have been to this mall earlier but just once, so I was pretty excited. I saw The Body Shop store on the ground floor and I rushed to buy some products. I wanted the gloves so badly... but sadly it was not on sale.. Heard so many great reviews about chocomania and the Peach scrub as well.. they were out of stock.. :-(. This is what I got


Looking through their collection and I saw the Rainforest shampoo.. For all who don't know I have extremely dry hair and also hairfall.. Well I did try a number of shampoos, and I am still in search for The ONE.I saw this Rainforest Moisture shampoo and the label read No SILICONES, NO SULFATES , NO PARABENS. I know that sulfates are bad for the hair, but most of the shampoos sold here in India all have sulfates or they are priced high... I had heard so many great reviews about this shampoo and decided to try this. I already have 600ml Tresemme Shampoo and hence decided to buy only the 250ml.

There are not much beauty brands in this mall. Next we went to Parcos and tried a couple of perfumes.
Loved the L'eau d'Issey Issey Miyake for women, but I didn't buy.. Have a lot of perfumes and mist in stock, that I felt guilty buying. Yeah, Yeah I have to review them. Given below is the picture of the perfume I tried.

Visited the Health and Glow store and bought the Chambor Lip gloss,Maybelline Make up remover, Maybelline Clear glow Shine free clear stick, Maybelline Collossal Mascara. Finally purchased some groceries from Star Bazaar and had our lunch at Kumarakom restaurant.  You guys should try this place if you want to taste authentic Kerala cuisine.

So, Did you all buy anything this weekend? please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment