Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... RedBLACKgOLd: Garnier Fructis Silky Straight 24/7 Smoothing Serum Review

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Garnier Fructis Silky Straight 24/7 Smoothing Serum Review

This was a serum that I am across because of my dear friend.. Until then I was using Livon..So the story of this serum was my best friend bought this serum and tried for two weeks on her hair but it didn't work for her and believe me she had this long beautiful straight hair.. So she asked if I wanted it.. I asked "for free?" she said yes:-)  but I wondered if it would not work for my hair too.. When I tried it, it was so good and works very well for my hair.. Thanks to my friend that I found something that works so wonderfully for me.

What it Claims: Garnier Fructis Smoothing Serum Silky Straight 24/7 with fruit oils.
1. Smoothes hair to make it silky.
2. Detangles unmanageable hair
3. Gives you radiant shine.

Tired of rough  unmanageable hair? want silky smooth hair for longer?
Garnier Fructis Silky straight 24/7 taming system
Step1: Silky straight 24/7 Shampoo
Step2: Silky straight 24/7 conditioner
Step3: Silky straight 24/7 Serum

To use: Work a small amount of product in hands and apply evenly through damp hair. Blow- dry or style as desired. Can be reapplied throughout the day for added shine and frizz control . For best results use with Garnier Fructis Silky straight 24/7 Shampoo and Conditioner.

Ingredients List:
Cyclopenta siloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Aklyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol, Aplhs-Isomethyl Ionone, Fragrance, Avocado Oil, Grape seed oil, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal.

My Review: Garnier Fructis Smoothing Serum Silky Straight 24/7 with fruit oils comes in a green bottle with a matching flip cap. The bottle is transparent and is really useful to know the amount of product left. The Serum is colorless and slightly oily with a pleasant fragrance. The serum is very light and gets easily absorbed in the hair and the pleasant fragrance lingers for about 20-30 mins. The Serum works very well for my hair and does all of all the things it claims. Smoothes my hair, detangles and gives a nice shine. The shine however doesn't last very long, I have not tried reapplying it though. Overall great product and inexpensive.


How I use: After washing my hair with shampoo and applying conditioner(I don't use either Garnier fructis shampoo or conditioner) and leave my hair to air dry or sometimes even towel dry when in hurry (I only blow dry for special occassions).. So when my hair is almost dry but still slightly damp, I part my hair into two so it is easy to apply. I take the serum about the size of a two rupee coin and rub it lightly on both my palms. I then use one palm for one side of the hair and the other palm for the other side lightly. The remaining left over serum, I apply it to the front of my hair where it is shorter. I do this because the hair tangles mostly at the tip and hence the serum helps it.

Pros:
1. Very light serum
2. Gets easily absorbed into the hair.
3. Pleasant fragrance
4. Smoothes and detangles and nice shine.
5. Transparent bottle
6. Inexpensive INR199 for 100ml

Cons:
Shine doesnt last for long

Rating: 4.9/5
Will you buy this product?: Yes. 

Have you tried this Serum? Please leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment