Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... RedBLACKgOLd: Garnier Skin Naturals Gentle Face wash Review

Sunday 9 March 2014

Garnier Skin Naturals Gentle Face wash Review

I received this Garnier face wash sample, free with Garnier color naturals 2 years back and I just used this a couple of times. So I decided to review this today lest I finish up the product and have none left for the review. So here we go...



What it claims: Gently cleanses without drying skin. Suitable for all skin types.

Is Garnier Gentle face wash right for me?
Yes, if you want a gentle yet effective daily face wash that respects all skin types.
How does it work?
Its unique formula blends a soap- free gel with selected natural ingredients.
Alpha Hydroxy Acids, extracted from fruits, to help your skin regain a healthy glow.
A natural  moisturising agent to counteract the drying effect of water.
A gentle cleansing agent that respects your skin's natural balance.

How do I use Garnier Gentle face wash?
1. Moisten face and apply, gently massaging with finger tips. Rinse thoroughly.
2. Use often as required.


Ingredients list:


My Review: The Garnier Skin Naturals Gentle Face wash comes in a white tube with a matching screw cap. The tube is opaque. The face wash is gel based and is pale green in color. A little amount is enough to apply for entire face and hence this 50 gm tube lasts quite long. It has a shelf life of 3 years. 


Initially I felt I need to use more as it doesn't foam at all, but later I realized it is just made that way.. This product is very light and is  great since it is suitable for all skin types and also it doesn't leave my skin dry even after washing. I never had any breakouts after using this face wash. It is inexpensive. It is great product especially for teenage girls who are just starting in to skin care as this face wash is very very mild and not heavy on the pockets and lasts quite long. Really great product at such an inexpensive price.

Pros:
1. Suitable for all skin types.
2. Does not dry the skin
3. Inexpensive INR 47 for 50 gms
4. Shelf life: 3 years

Cons:
Cant think of any.

Rating: 5/5
Will you buy this product? : Yes
Have you tried this product? Please leave your comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment