Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... RedBLACKgOLd: Maybelline Colorama Nail Polish - Nude review

Saturday 8 March 2014

Maybelline Colorama Nail Polish - Nude review

Hope you all are having a good weekend. I was just bored today and decided to paint my nails.. My previous nail colour had worn off,  and it was bright and pink and it was a colorama too... sorry didnt click the pictures... so I needed something more pale... so I painted my nails nude :-).



 I bought this colour when I was in Bangalore and was INR85 then... The color attracted me right away... My friends at work all loved the color and I gifted my bestie the same too for her b'day apart from other things:-)...

My Review: This Nude nail color is from colorama Maybelline collection..I think these are one of the few colors that you can wear for any occasion without looking weird... another color which I like and which can be used anywhere and anytime would be Astral from the Maybelline Colorama collection( Review here )...I think these two nail polishes are just awesome and everyone should own them in their nail polish collection... These colors are great for office wear and suit both Western and Indian formal wear.


Coming to the Nude Nail Polish.. It is an 8 ml bottle. The color is pale with a slight pinkish tinge... it looks somewhat like desert rose.. The brush is awesome and gives a good finish. You might find some slight streaks in the picture and that's because my nail polish is almost getting over (I just have enough to apply just one more time). I applied two coats and it's opaque..


The entire colorama range from Maybelline is so affordable and not at all heavy on pockets and especially for people who are into nail arts... now the newer Color Show from Maybelline is even more cheaper (I will review it soon).. anyways this a great buy for anyone and would suit all ages :-)

Pros:
1. Lovely color.
2. Two coats is enough for full coverage.
3. suits all ages
4. suitable for office wear both western and Indian.

Cons:
Can't think of any.

Rating: 5/5
Will you buy this product?: The last time I checked this wasn't available. If available I will definitely buy it...

Read about Maybelline Colorama Astral Nailpolish Review

No comments:

Post a Comment