Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... RedBLACKgOLd: TRESemme -Hair fall Defense shampoo Review

Monday 24 March 2014

TRESemme -Hair fall Defense shampoo Review

One day I saw this Tresemme Advertisement on TV and after all the hype this brand created I thought it was going to be expensive and I really was surprised that this product was inexpensive and quickly purchased both the Shampoo and conditioner. Ever since, this product has become my most trusted product and every time I tend to wander and lust after other new products I always come back to this Shampoo and Conditioner.





What it Claims: Advanced Technology, Salon Performance. For damaged and breakage- prone hair.
Our Philosophy: From our origins in salons, we have always have been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look fabulous as if she stepped out of the salon, everyday! TRESemme is dedicated to creating cutting edge salon innovation hair care and styling products without the salon price tag. Our salon inspired products enriched with high quality ingredients help you experience that salon feeling everyday!
TRESemme - Professional results at home, everyday. 
*Now especially formulated for Indian hair.
This Product: Helps reinforce your hair strength and prevents hair fall due to breakage. For longer and stronger hair.
**Based on lab test with TRESemme Smooth and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner Vs Non Conditioning Shampoo.
Lead Stylist Suggestion for Shampoos: Apply to wet hair, gently massage and work into lather. Rinse Thoroughly. After Shampoo, use daily with TRESemme Hair fall Defense Conditioner. Style using your favorite TRESemme styling products. Avoid contact with eyes. Can cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eyes, Rinse thoroughly with water.

Ingredients List:
 


My Review: The TRESemme Shampoo I bought is a 215 ml and it comes in a Matt black plastic bottle with a press button top nozzle. This one is for Hair fall defense and the Lettering is purple colored. The Shampoo also comes in 600 ml bottle as well. The 215 ml  bottle is travel friendly and can be carried around without any fear of spillage.


The shampoo is pearly white color with a very slight runny consistency. The fragrance of the shampoo smells nice and pleasant and lingers on the hair even on the next day as well. Love, Love, Love! The shampoo lathers very well and hence only a very small amount is required for each wash. Though the shampoo seems mild, it washes my oiled hair in just one hair wash. The reason why I really love this shampoo, is my hair feels soooo soft and smooth and smells so nice. It gives a nice shine to my hair. It also controls the frizzyness in my hair. I do have hair fall issues, but I didn't find any noticeable changes in my hair fall even after using this shampoo. 


TRESemme has come out with few other shampoo to cater to different hair problems: 1. Tresemme Smooth and Shine. 2. Tresemme Climate Control. 3. Tresemme Split Remedy 4. Tresemme Keratin Smooth

Pros:
1. Pleasant fragrance which lingers on the hair even on the next day.
2. Soft and Smooth hair.
3. Nice Shine to the hair.
4. Inexpensive INR 135 for 215 ml.
5. Mild Shampoo

Cons:
Didn't prevent hair fall though.

Will you buy this product? I have always been buying this:-)
Rating: 4/5 

Love, 
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment