Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... RedBLACKgOLd: March - Empties Post TRESemme, Jergens, Lancome, Loreal, Olay and much more

Saturday 26 April 2014

March - Empties Post TRESemme, Jergens, Lancome, Loreal, Olay and much more


I know, this is too too late to post an empty blog for the month of March.  I could have posted the empties for both march and April together but then it would be too many products. First thing, I was very busy with sooooo many things.. family functions and all the rituals that goes along with it. Second helping my friend with her own library and had loads of fun planning lots of stuff for the library .. finally ran for Pinkathon (a marathon for Breast Cancer awareness). Since this was my first time, I ran for only 3kms. It was fun. Super hectic but fun month. 
So coming to the empties post and what got me started? When I first started reading blogs, I used to wonder about the number of products the bloggers use. I find a hard time even finishing up even one bottle of lotion, let alone other make up. I really hesitated to start the blog mainly for this reason, thinking it is a total waste of money. So when other bloggers started posting their empties blog I was very excited that it encouraged the bloggers to finish up the product and to give a complete review. This is my first empties post and I have been using products religiously to finish them.These are pretty old products, some more than a year and half old and they had just one or two usages in them which I used them up in the month of March. Let's begin.


TRESemme Hair fall defense: I  love TRESemme shampoos and have been buying them back to back. I never had any issues finishing this one product. The shampoo is very mild and can be used for every day wash. Read review here.

Lancome Bi-Facil make up remover: Since this is gifted and from a very expensive brand, I was very stingy in using this up. This is the best make up remover I have used till date. Cleans away all my make up in just a single swipe. Love this!! Anybody ready to gift me this. Read review here .

Jergens Original Scent: Very light cream, mildly scented absorbs easily. Imported body lotion, I bought this mainly because it was on an awesome sale online. Love this product and lasts really long. Worth the price... very affordable. Read review here.

Olay Total effects cream (gentle) and face wash: I use this cream every single day religiously and it lasts about 3 months. I always stock this cream and face wash.  My skin looks radiant and wonderful when I use this. I use this as a moisturizer before my make up. Slightly expensive, but totally worth it. Read Olay-total-effects-7-in-1-day-cream review. Read Olay total effects 7-in-1-foaming cleanser review.

Lo'real Paris total repair 5 Serum: Had great expectations from this product, but it didn't work for my hair at all. What a waste of money.. Only I know how I finished it. I finished it because it smells good. I definitely will not be buying this. Read Review here.

Viba Pure Coconut Oil: Good quality coconut oil. It's pure coconut oil, so I used it both for my hair and my body as well. I got it free with some magazine, so I am not complaining. I am still eyeing on the Dove elixir oil. Read Review here.

Amway Satinique advanced 2in1 shampoo and conditioner: Loved this 2 in one shampoo and conditioner. My hair felt nice, soft and silky. I was doubtful about 2 in 1 part if the conditioner would actually work, but it was very good. very mild and smells wonderful. Definitely looking at buying a bigger bottle, that reminds me ... I would need to check the ingredients list as none was mentioned on sachet. Read review here.

Elemis Hand and body lotion: very mild lotion. I used it only for my hands since it had only 5 ml. Fantastic product, only problem issue being the price, I feel it is very expensive. The lotion gets easily absorbed, non-greasy and the fragrance doesn't linger. Read Review here.

Elemis Pro-Collagen Hand cream: Was very impressed it had pro-collagen. Very mild and non greasy hand and nail cream. Too expensive. though it was just 5 ml, I loved using it. Read review here.

Lakme Black Eyeliner: I didn't care to write a review on this, as most of them must already be using this product for a very long time. Anything I say, would be less for this Lakme eyeliner. I think this is one of the best thing that Lakme has ever made. I have been using this since my college days and it is just perfect with it's matte black color and the brush which helps you make those beautiful curves. I tried a couple of other liquid eyeliners but the others could never even come close in terms of both price and quality.

Health and Glow Nail Remover: This nail remover is pretty decent.. It removes my nail polishes very easily and the glitter nail polishes in 2 or 3 swipes. I buy this only when I have run out of one and need one urgently. If you are into nail art, this nail remover can be a bit pricey.

Citron Vert Bath and Shower Gel: Again this was gifted. I never heard about this product and checked online too, but I didn't find anything related to the brand, hence I didn't care to write a review. Just a regular shower gel, nothing out of the ordinary. I love the packaging and so I am keeping the bottle:-).

Hope you love this empties post.
Love,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment